TC Fruits will keep you informed about the latest news concerning our company
CORPORATE FOOD SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY POLICY
TC GROUP ATLÁNTICO S.L. is a fruit and vegetable producer company since 1964, we are an organization dedicated to the commercialization of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Our priority commitments are:
• Compliance with current legislation and applicable requirements, both to the product / process and to the organization, the environment or food safety, as well as compliance with any requirement signed by the organization with a third party.
• Consumer protection by controlling the food safety of the product, supporting the development and implementation of the HACCP system to ensure a safe product.
• Provision of structures and means necessary to ensure both the implementation and continuous improvement of the Management System.
• Establishment of objectives focused on improving the quality and food safety of our products, as well as their performance.
• Establishment of adequate training programs in order for the staff to support this Policy, and to be able to assume their responsibility in achieving the continuous improvement of the Management System.
• Selection, evaluation and collaboration with our suppliers to ensure that they guarantee the continuity of our quality, food safety and environmental management requirements.
• Fulfillment of the requirements of time, efficiency, safety and quality in the delivery of our products in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
• Integrate in their daily procedures the improvement of the working conditions and well-being of their workers, as well as the non-discrimination of these based on race, color, ethnicity or religion.
• Act responsibly in crisis situations or health alerts, always prioritizing the safety of our products and consumer protection.
• Prioritize the genuine identity of the marketed products stored in our facilities or in that of third parties, guaranteeing their integrity, their security and establishing all the necessary measures to avoid the risk of fraud or substitution during the storage time in our facilities.
In Pontevedra on April 28, 2020